Sunday, November 8, 2009

October

Eli loves my bed. He comes in my room in the mornings and says "grandma can I get in you bed"? Who can turn that down. He climbs in and tells me stories about Bateman, Joker, and Spiderman. He's my little super hero. October is my birthday month. I stopped celbrating when I was 29 again. My parents took me out to dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant. My friend Jan took me to breakfast at the new Denny's on the Saturday after my birthday. That same afternoon I went shopping with Becky Walt and Scottie which is always lots of fun. Walt does the driving and I sit in the back with Scottie. Scottie is growing up so much that I don't get to spend much time with him anymore so this was fun for me. We played dinosauers most of the trip. Not really my thing but he was having fun.
The ward had trunk or treat and a pie baking contest. Dava made a great Chocolate pie that was gone before I got to try it. I made a Surprise Pecan Pie. We didn't win but this pie was gooooood. I will make it again sometime.This is our little Noah and Angelee's Charlie. Charlie is a month older than Noah but she is so tiny and dainty. Noah is a Giraff and Charlie is Cheese. They are so cute together with mom Dava and grandma Marie.

1 comment:

  1. cute pictures. sorry to hear about your dad. will you post the recipe to those delicious cookies you made a couple of year ago...with craisins. yum yum.

    ReplyDelete