Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Ocean

In September we took a trip to Fort Bragg. I love the ocean. I could sit on the beach all day listening to the waves and feeding the birds. It is one of Gods greatest creations. I always hate to leave. This was Noah's first time at the beach and it wasn't his favorite thing. Eli on the other hand loves to play in the waves, eat the sand and chase the birds. This is his second time at the ocean and he had a great time. I think he will be like me and never want to leave.
Joey also loves the beach but was a little misplaced being there without a special person to share it with. He loves to skim board or surf. He has always told me that he is really half Hawaiian and needs to live on a beach somewhere in Hawaii. Maybe someday he will have his dream.

This is a very happy family enjoying nature and enjoying time together. Someday when the boys are a bit older we will spend a week camping. This trip was hotel all the way.
I could be ready to go again tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment